Would you like to build a career working from home?
Are you a talented freelancer looking to build a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding career?
Would you like to work with a team where your ideas, talents and skill-set are appreciated and valued?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
About Beyond VAs:
Beyond VAs is a small but fast-growing start-up in the UK that helps solopreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses by connecting them with talented virtual assistants from countries with high unemployment rates. We’re a dynamic company that has grown rapidly over the past couple of years. We are now looking for the most talented and brightest virtual assistants to join our team of freelancers based in South Africa.
Beyond VAs could be the company for you if you are enterprising, enthusiastic and passionate about your work. All of our freelancers are naturally motivated, self-starters and enjoy being challenged in their work.
As a virtual assistant, you’ll be providing professional business, administrative, technical and creative assistance to our business clients in the UK while working remotely from your home office in South Africa. The ideal Virtual Assistant will be able to help with a range of online admin tasks including but not limited to:
- Making and responding to phone calls using Skype
- Responding to emails (from clients and internally)
- Writing good quality blogs and content for client websites
- Using social media platforms
- Conducting research and data collection tasks
- Conducting analytics and making decisions based on data
- Providing online personal assistant support to CEOs of small businesses
The candidate must have all of the following:
- Be educated to a minimum of degree level or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills including fluent well-spoken English and good listening skills, asking appropriate questions when needed
- Have excellent writing skills with good spelling and punctuation
- Be tech savvy ie. should be comfortable using various online applications and have a good knowledge of email, google docs, internet and social media
- Be organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Be a quick learner, be adaptable and be ready to get involved in the growth and development of various parts of the organisation
- Be multi-talented, have a positive attitude and be passionate about your work
- Be a strong team player with a good sense of humour
- Must be able to have fun while working!
- Part time and full time roles are available.
- We’re looking for team members that can work up to 40 hours/week. You will need to be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Working hours are typically Mon-Friday 8am-5pm (UK time)
- Be able to work from home (using a quiet space)
- Have fast, reliable landline internet connection (ADSL or fibre)
- Have your own laptop with a minimum I3 processor and 4GB RAM.
- You will not be able to use a mobile internet as this role requires high-quality consistent internet use
- You will be provided full training for your role
- The pay will be £3.50 per hour (Non-negotiable)
To apply for the Virtual Assistant or Digital Marketing Specialist role with Beyond VAs, fill in the Online Application.